Monday, January 25, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Jan 25)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3

If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


Thanks, JoDee for the great idea!  We will be mailing out to fabric softener companies today.  Check out the bottom of this email, as it was a good mail day today too!

Outgoing: Snuggle (Fabric Softener, not Snuggie, the blanket with arms! ha)
"As a person who cares about a quality final result in my laundry, I appreciate a quality fabric softener.  You make my clothes that much more comfortable to wear.  Thank you so much for being a stand-by for my family and my laundry.  Quality clothes makes it so much easier to SNUGGLE up! Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Downy
"As a person who cares about a quality final result in my laundry, I appreciate a quality fabric softener.  You make my clothes that much more comfortable to wear.  Thank you so much for being a stand-by for my family and my laundry.  Thanks again, Karissa"
OutgoingMethod
"As a person who cares about a quality final result in my laundry, I appreciate a quality fabric softener.  You make my clothes that much more comfortable to wear.  Thank you so much for being a stand-by for my family and my laundry METHOD.  Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Gain
"As a person who cares about a quality final result in my laundry, I appreciate a quality fabric softener.  You make my clothes that much more comfortable to wear.  Thank you so much for being a stand-by for my family and my laundry.  Thanks aGAIN, Karissa"

Incoming Mail: FREE bag Stacy's Pita Chips (up to $3.99), FREE regular size Airborn (Facebook fan), FREE large jar Yankee candle wyb 2 (not great, but can be combined with other deals (came from FREE Yankee candle catalogue), $10 Safeway Giftcard from a Cooper Roberts Survey, 4x $.55/1 Brawny, 3x $.55/1 Blue Bunny Frozen Products, Home Made Simple $35 coupon booklet, Weight Watcher Mag (FREE Subscription), Wine Spectator (FREE Subscription) ALL TODAY!

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

3 comments:

  1. I think that maybe you should sleep before you post. Wow those are some really cheesy lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your compliments were clever! Thanks for doing this for all of us that want to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, those cheesy lines are paying off! You catch alot more flys with honey then you do with poo. Keep it up Karissa :)

    I haven't been emailing companies (yet) but I have called in the past to both compliment or complain, and have always been rewarded in some fashion or another.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG