Friday, January 29, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Jan 29)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

Outgoing:  Reynolds Wrap
"Thanks so much for making a quality product.  I know when wrapping our food, that it will be secure and stay fresh.  I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.  Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing:  Saran Wrap
"Thanks so much for making a quality product.  I know when wrapping our food, that it will be secure and stay fresh.  I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.  Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: If You Care (Enviro Friendly Wrap)
"Thanks so much for making a quality environmentally friendly product with your wax paper.  I love putting my homemade cookies on it! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.  Thanks again, Karissa"
Incoming Mail: FREE Energy Drink Sample, FREE International Delight for Being a Facebook Fan
Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)


Background



No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG