Saturday, January 30, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Jan 30)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

Outgoing: Motts
"Thanks so much for making a quality product.  It is so nice to have a fresh, healthy snack on hand for my family.  I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.  Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Earth's Best
"Thanks so much for making a quality product.  It is so nice to have a fresh, healthy snack on hand for my family.  I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.  Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Musselman's
"Thanks so much for making a quality product.  It is so nice to have a fresh, healthy snack on hand for my family.  I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.  Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Tree Top
"Thanks so much for making a quality product.  It is so nice to have a fresh, healthy snack on hand for my family.  I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.  Thanks again, Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)




Background



1 comment:

  1. I emailed Tree Top a while back and they sent me a coupon for any free Tree Top product up to $4.99! I was able to score one of the big jugs of apple juice, so definitely worth the time to write them!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG