Sunday, January 24, 2010

FREE Oreos!

Being a member of Facebook has its rewards!

(1) If you are not a member click here to become one...it is free and easy!

(2) If you are not a follower of my Facebook page, click here.

(3)If you want FREE Oreos and you have done both of the previous steps, click on the picture below.  The details will be on Oreos Facebook page. They will go quick! Leave me a comment if you do this one...I am excited!

(4) If you want a great recipe for Oreo Truffles (truly one of the best desserts I have ever had), become a fan of Confessions of a Couponaholic and I will post my friend Kayce's amazing recipe tomorrow on facebook!



Thanks Common Sense with Money for the head's up!

Background

3 comments:

  1. I did this one and it looks like I am getting free Oreos! Yeah! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joelle,
    Getting FREE Oreos too! I don't know if that is a good or bad thing :) I am a girl who loves Oreos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - no kidding!! :-) Treats for the kids right?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

SWAG