Sunday, February 28, 2010

Batter Blaster...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


So, my husband watches the CBS Sunday Morning Show almost every Sunday morning before church.  Occasionally, I will peek over to see what's on.  This morning had a segment on "Batter Blaster" a pancake mix that comes out of a can like Whip Cream.  My first thought was...YUK!  I am not a huge fan of processed goods out of a can (ie, easy cheese); however, this stuff looks great!  It is easy to put on the griddle, already mixed up, and allows you to make a more controlled amount of pancakes.  Best yet...it is ORGANIC!  It isn't processed like most canned goods.  So, after being so long winded...let's contact 'em.

Outgoing: Batter Blaster (website -- contact email -- coupons? sign up for their mailing list by clicking on the picture below, then clicking on "Save on Batter Blaster" 
"After watching the CBS Sunday Morning show, I went out and got Batter Blaster right away.  I am so impressed that you have made something so convenient, so tasty, and at the same time ORGANIC!  I will be buying your products for a long time provided I can afford them!  I also love writing letters and other things on the griddle:) Thanks again!  Karissa"


Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Great Minds.....my hubby saw this too and immediately told me about it so I could email them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....We saw that too. Just started hearing back from my first batch last week. Coupons from Schick, Contadina, Almay, Tofutti, and Aquafresh. Tofutti was really generous (they have the best dairy-free "ice cream" sandwiches, sour cream and cream cheese)! Keebler also sent an email with a link for a coupon but it was out of prints so that was a real disappointment. :(

    ReplyDelete

SWAG