Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CASH at Safeway...

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix $0.89
-$0.50/1 Printable Coupon
=$0.39

Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix $0.89
-$0.75/1 Printable Coupon
=$0.14
**Mix spice cake mix with 1 can pumpkin for amazing cookies. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 min.**

Campbells Select Harvest Soup $1.00 x2
-$1.00/1 Printable Coupon x2
=FREE

Pillsbury Breadsticks $3.29 x2
-$1.00/2 eCoupon ( had 2 loaded)
-$0.40/1 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
-$0.40/1 eCoupon
-$1.00/2 Printable Coupon
=$1.19 each

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls $1.89 x2
-$0.40/1 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
-$0.95/1 Printable Coupon x2
=$0.54 each

Pillsbury Valentine Cookies $1.50 x2
-$1.50/2 Coupon from recent insert
-$0.75/2 eCoupon ( had 2 loaded)
=2 FREE

Tide with Downy $5.99
-$0.35/1 Coupon 2/7 PG
-$0.35/1 eCoupon
=$5.29

Tide Liquid Stain Booster $6.99
-$3.00/1 Coupon from recent insert
-$1.00/1 eCoupon
$2.99

Tide Stain Booster Packets $6.99
-$1.50/1 Coupon from Parents Magazine insert
=$5.51

Dawn Direct Foam $2.49
-$1.50/1 Coupon Home Made Simple Booklet
-$0.50/1 eCoupon
=$0.49

Downy Ultra Fabric Softener $4.99
-$1.00/1 Safeway in-ad Coupon
-$1.00/1 Coupon 2/7 PG
-$0.50/1 eCoupon
=$2.49


I used a $4.00 Catalina that I had from last week buying Pillsbury. 
My total after Coupons and eCoupons was $19.04

I got back a $4.00 Catalina for buying 6 Pillsbury products and my $10.00 Procter and Gamble Catalina did not print. I went over to customer service and talked with the nicest lady, who always seems to be working when I don't get my Catalina. She did a refund for the value of my Catalina and gave me back $10.00 CASH! Therefore I paid $5.04 for all the above, couldn't be happier!

Background

9 comments:

  1. So why did the catalina not print? I hate having to go and explain the whole mess when it doesn't print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of the Tide Stain Release products are marked as part of the catalina at my store. Only the regular detergent. Was it marked at yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon,

    Yes the Tide Stain Release products were marked in my store. You may want to ask @ yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoDee,

    I hate explaining things to cashiers/customer service too! I feel like they look at me like a slimeball. Customer service said they have had problems all day, because it was the first day of the sale...so they understood.

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been running into tons of problems at safeway with using the printable coupons and ecoupons. After doing some research they say they do not encourage using both ecoupon and paper coupon. because that is TWO manufacturers coupons.?? what are you thoughts on this? Also Safeways Policy is that they do not take any printable coupon if it is over have the price of the product. So safeway is now my least favorite place to shop. To hard to keep up with there policy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They also have crest and colgate toothpaste on sale for .99. I had two .75/1 Man. Coupons for crest from a recent p & g add and two .50/1 colgate. With doublers this is a money maker as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber,
    I know many people have issues with coupons at Safeway. I think I am really lucky to live near such a friendly store. Every cashier including the manager has always been coupon friendly. They even wait to scan the printable coupons because they know I always have eCoupons loaded to my card. The only rule I have seen enforced, and not that often is that the coupon can not be for more than 50% of the value. I am ok with this because I often have overage on many items from combining printable and eCoupons.

    Callie,
    The toothpaste is a great deal except my store doesn't double. I have a pretty good stockpile so I didn't want to pay $0.24 each. Lucky you that you can double :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My catalilna didn't print either. They gave me a gift card for the $10.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can'tget any PG&E coupons to show as available for download. Maybe its my zip? I live in Central CA. Any ideas about what is going on?

    ReplyDelete

SWAG