Thursday, February 11, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 11)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above.


Everyone needs containers!  Here are some good companies to contact.
Outgoing: Glad
"As a mom and wife, I am constantly packing lunches in your containers.  It is so nice to know that lunch isn't going to leak and I can reuse the containers.  I have realized that, beyond the convenience, it saves me money in the long run.  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Rubbermaid
"As a mom and wife, I am constantly packing lunches in your containers.  It is so nice to know that lunch isn't going to leak and I can reuse the containers.  I have realized that, beyond the convenience, it saves me money in the long run.  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Ziplock
"As a mom and wife, I am constantly packing lunches in your containers.  It is so nice to know that lunch isn't going to leak and I can reuse the containers.  I have realized that, beyond the convenience, it saves me money in the long run.  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Hefty
"As a mom and wife, I am constantly packing lunches in your containers.  It is so nice to know that lunch isn't going to leak and I can reuse the containers.  I have realized that, beyond the convenience, it saves me money in the long run.  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa" 


Incoming: Earth's Best ANY 2 Free Product, 2 FREE jars of baby food, LUVs (Complaint from "blowouts") 2x $10/1 coupons!

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG