Friday, February 12, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 12)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above.


So, we just got our carpets cleaned by an awesome guy for an awesome deal (contact me if you need someone in the Spokane/CDA area).  However, per usual, we had a spill today:)  Let's contact some household carpet cleaners.  
Outgoing: SpotShot
"I just got my carpets cleaned the other day.  Of course, my daughter had a spill the next day.  Thanks to SpotShot, I was able to remove the stain to keep the fresh carpet look.  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Resolve
"I just got my carpets cleaned the other day.  Of course, my daughter had a spill the next day.  Thanks to Resolve, I was able to remove the stain to keep the fresh carpet look.  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa"  
Outgoing: Seventh Generation
"I just got my carpets cleaned the other day.  Of course, my daughter had a spill the next day.  Thanks to Seventh Generation, I was able to remove the stain to keep the fresh carpet look.  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa"


Incoming: Recycle Bank FREE Seventh Generation Cleaner (x2), Hunts $.50/1

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG