Saturday, February 13, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 13)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above.


With Valentine's Day just around the corner (of which, I recommend the movie, Valentine's Day) we will contact some classic Valentine's Candy Companies.  


Outgoing: NECCO (Sweethearts)
"Mmmmmm, you make Valentine's Day so much better for everyone!  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Hershey's (Kisses)
"Mmmmmm, you make Valentine's Day so much better for everyone!  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: ShockTarts Hearts (Wonka/Nestle Company)
"Mmmmmm, you make Valentine's Day so much better for everyone!  Thanks for the great products!  Karissa" 

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)


Background

2 comments:

  1. I told myself I would start doing these daily with you but i have been slacking. I just started today and i'm heading off to blog about it now, which will hold me to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I find myself slacking too! Thanks for following and blogging about it. Remember that you can click on the button to get all of the "Couponaholic's Daily" posts:)

    Thanks again Jenn!

    Karissa

    ReplyDelete

SWAG