Monday, February 15, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 15)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above.

In honor of President's Day (of course I still work and my husband has it off) and the 2010 Winter Olympics, we will contact Sponsors of the Olympics...Go USA!  

Outgoing: Tyson Meats 
"I just wanted to thank you for sponsoring the olympics!  My family appreciates your great products and we also appreciate your support for the United States! Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Oroweat Bread 
"I just wanted to thank you for sponsoring the olympics!  My family appreciates your great products and we also appreciate your support for the United States! Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: McDonalds 
"I just wanted to thank you for sponsoring the olympics!  My family appreciates your great products and we also appreciate your support for the United States! Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Coca Cola 
"I just wanted to thank you for sponsoring the olympics!  My family appreciates your great products and we also appreciate your support for the United States! Thanks again, Karissa" 

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG