Saturday, February 20, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 20)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. If you are not sure that doing these emails is worth it, check out the picture below. All items were totally FREE with coupons from doing Couponaholic's Daily.


Outgoing: StonyField Yogurt/Soy Products
"I just wanted to thank you for making your soy yogurt!  My daughter can't tolerate much milk yogurt, so this product is perfect!  Thanks so much! Karissa" 
Outgoing: Dannon
"Thanks so much for making the Dano-n-ninos!  It is the perfect size for little kids on the go! Thanks so much! Karissa" 
Outgoing: WestSoy Soy Products
"Thanks so much for making such great Soy Products!  My daughter is lactose intolerant, so this is perfect for my family!  Thanks so much! Karissa" 

Incoming: Crayola coloring sheets and 4x 4-packs of crayons, Rubbermaid: $6/1 any Rubbermaid Home Product, 2 $.75/1 any WeightWatcher Meal, Nestle: $.55/1 and $.25/1 Candy, Tony's: any Tony's Product FREE (no price limit).

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

2 comments:

  1. I wrote Juicy Juice a few weeks ago thanking them for their Harvest Surprise line of Juice (Veggies in Fruit Juice), it was the only way I could get veggies into my 2 year old. They wrote back telling me that discontinued that line and sent me 1 coupon to try another free bottle of juice. It also gave me a heads up to catch the Harvest Surprise on sale!
    Tina @ The Floundering SAHM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,

    That is a great call! I love the companies that are starting to enrich their products with servings of veggies...Chef Boyardee (sp?) actually advertises that many of their products have a serving of veggies.

    Thanks again for the heads up!

    Karissa

    ReplyDelete

SWAG