Sunday, February 21, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 21)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above.

This week looks like it might be busy, so I am asking for readers to comment with companies to email.  We have recently had some pretty good mailings, so let's not let down.  Remember that most companies accept compliment emails every 90 days!  We will have to recycle some of the good ones soon!

Outgoing: Fresh Express Salad (We got them for $1 last week at Albs with Doublers)
"I just wanted to write you to thank you for making the salad kits that are ready to go.  It is so nice to throw a Fresh Express Salad into my lunch and have a gourmet salad with ease!  Thanks so much for making a great product!  Karissa"
OutgoingFresh Gourmet Toppers
"I just wanted to write you to thank you for making my salads so much better!  It is so nice to throw your toppers into my lunch!  Thanks so much for making a great product!  Karissa"
"I just wanted to write you to thank you for making my salads (and potatoes and so much more) so much better!  It is so nice to throw bacon bits into my lunch!  Thanks so much for making a great product!  Karissa"
"I just wanted to write you to thank you for making my salads so much better!  It is so nice to throw Craisins my lunch!  Thanks so much for making a great product!  Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)


Background

2 comments:

  1. I recently emailed Herbal Essence because I love all their products, but found that the Long Term Relationship line just makes my hair so greasy, right after I wash it! They sent me a coupon for a free product of my choice, so I used it to get the oversized shampoo/conditioner double pack that was in the bulk section at Target. It was on clearance for over $7 but I walked away with them free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,

    That is a great idea! I feel like I get in a rut contacting food companies...

    Let's keep it rolling!

    Karissa

    ReplyDelete

SWAG