Monday, February 22, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 22)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above.

Now that Maddie can wear piggy tails, I am stockpiling rubberbands.  The ones below really are the best I have found (I got great deals on them at Walgreens a while back).   

Outgoing: Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics
"I just wanted to thank you for making your 'Ouchless' hair elastics.  They are perfect for my daughter, who is almost 2.  She barely has enough hair for piggy tails, so we really don't like when they get pulled out due to other brand rubberbands.  Thanks again!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Scunci No Damage Rubberbands
"I just wanted to thank you for making your 'No Damage' Rubberbands.  They are perfect for my daughter, who is almost 2.  She barely has enough hair for piggy tails, so we really don't like when they get pulled out due to other brand rubberbands.  Thanks again!  Karissa" 

Incoming: FREE Oreo Cakesters Coupon, $1/1 Oreo Cakesters Coupon, $2/1 Spot Shot Carpet Cleaner

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)


Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG