Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 23)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

My good friend Holly shared some of her Athenos Hummus with me last night, and I think I may be hooked.  The stuff isn't very cheap either...so, let's see if we can get some deals.


Outgoing: Athenos
"I love your Hummus!  I am trying to eat healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Cedar's
"I love your Hummus!  I am trying to eat healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Tribe
"I love your Hummus!  I am trying to eat healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa" 
Outgoing: Sabra
"I love your Hummus!  I am trying to eat healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa"

Incoming: SC Johnson Rebate

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

1 comment:

  1. I've had positive responses from Hot Pockets, Gardein, Heinz, Contadina, Marcal, Almond Breeze, and Keebler. It's great that these companies are interested in rewarding their regular customers!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG