Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 24)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 
With baseball spring training practice starting up today, we are going to email juice companies.  Yes, that is a little baseball joke (or not so much for serious baseball fans like my husband) referring to steroids.  Really, here are some of my favorite brands! (We have already dipped into this well, so let's hope they aren't mad at hearing from us again...ie, Odwalla).  


Outgoing: Snapple
"I love your Juice!  So does the rest of my family!  We are trying to live healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa"
OutgoingIzze Soda
"I love your soda!  So does the rest of my family!  We are trying to live healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa"
OutgoingJuicy Juice
"I love your Juice!  So does the rest of my family!  We are trying to live healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa"
OutgoingCapri Sun (Kraft)...So is Kool-Aid
"I love your Juice!  So does the rest of my family!  We are trying to live healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Odwalla (email, but well worth it!)
"I love your Juice!  So does the rest of my family!  We are trying to live healthier, so I will be purchasing it more in the near future.  I just wanted to thank you!  Karissa"

Incoming: Johnsonville: 2x $1/1 any sausage, Darigold (they called them Cowpons...haha): 3x $.50/1 any product.

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

2 comments:

  1. I emailed Rhoads Bread since I love their rolls and they sent me some coupons along with a coupon for a free item. Also, Scrubbing Bubbbles sent me a free item coupons when I emailed them letting them know I liked their product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,
    Thanks for the tip, we will email Rhodes soon! I love getting FREE stuff, SC Johnson (scrubbing bubbles) is so awesome about sending FREE coupons!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG