Thursday, February 25, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 25)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

So, my daughter Maddie has battled through a few colds, as is expected at her age.  While it is tough to see her sick, it is nice to have great products to alleviate the symptoms.  Today, we will email some of those companies.   


Outgoing: Boogie Wipes (Click on the picture below for a coupon)
"I am so glad I found your wipes!  We use them for everything from actual boogies to wiping off the dashboard in the car.  My daughter was sick recently and we went through 3 packages in a week...haha, oh well.  I just wanted to thank you for a great product (the lid is fun too!),  Karissa"
OutgoingMotrin (Click on the picture below for a coupon)
"I am so thankful for Children's Motrin!  My daughter was sick recently and she felt much better after a dose of Children's Motrin.  We don't like to medicate too much, but when we do, it is usually with Motrin.  I just wanted to thank you for a great product!  Karissa"


OutgoingTylenol (Click on the picture below for a coupon)
"I am so thankful for Children's Tylenol!  My daughter was sick recently and she felt much better after a dose of Children's Tylenol.  We don't like to medicate too much, but when we do, it is usually with Tylenol.  I just wanted to thank you for a great product!  Karissa"
"I am so glad I found your Puffs with Vicks!  It is so gentle, yet tough enough for a good blow of the nose!  My daughter was sick recently and we went through a whole box in a week...haha, oh well.  I just wanted to thank you for a great product.   Karissa"

Incoming: PopChips! (Check this post for all of the stuff that came with it), Ken's Dressing: FREE Sweet Baby Rays BBQ, $1/1 Ken's, $1/1 Sweet Baby Rays, Thank you note from UTZ (still nice to hear back from companies)

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad the Popchips worked for you too. I am just so amazed by their generosity! Anyway, I have another one for you! I am not sure if you have done it yet, but if you check my blog out you will see the huge amount of coupons that I got back just from contacting Nivea. Anyway, so my suggestion is Nivea. They sent me a TON of coupons including one coupon for a free body wash! Yeah!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog and loving it!! I wanted to let you know that I contacted Alouette about their yummy feta Crumbles - after just a few days, I received 4 coupons from them - 3 $1 off coupons and 1 FREE product coupon!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG