Saturday, February 27, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 27)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


Thank you: Old Spice, Nivea, and Dove for making great smelling products for men..."musk just never cuts it anymore!"


Outgoing: Old Spice Body Wash
"Thanks so much for making your body wash smell sooooo good.  I appreciate that it doesn't have the same old musk smell of the typical men's wash.  I will continue to buy your products for my husband so long as I can.  Thanks again!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Dove for Men
"Thanks so much for making your body wash smell sooooo good.  I love the new DOVE FOR MEN! I appreciate that it doesn't have the same old musk smell of the typical men's wash.  I will continue to buy your products for my husband so long as I can.  Thanks again!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Nivea for Men (Thanks again Cheryl!)
"Thanks so much for making your body wash smell sooooo good.  I appreciate that it doesn't have the same old musk smell of the typical men's wash.  I will continue to buy your products for my husband so long as I can.  Thanks again!  Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just recently found your site and I love these daily posts. I have only e-mailed a few companies, but today I got a coupon from Rubbermaid for $10 off any product which totally made my day! Thanks for these posts, I really appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you aboard, Suzy. It is really addicting and before you know it, you are a couponaholic :)

    ReplyDelete

SWAG