Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 3)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


So, tonight my mom, Maddie (my daughter), and I went to a Coaches vs. Cancer charity basketball game between rival high school teachers to watch my husband play.  Because the game started at 7:30pm (exactly Maddie's bedtime), I had to find a plethora of activities/food to entertain her.  We will contact some of the companies I appreciated so much tonight:)  

Outgoing: Dum Dums (I was desperate!)
"I appreciated your products so much tonight in trying to keep my daughter entertained and satisfied well past her bedtime at a charity basketball game.  Well DONE!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
"I appreciated your products so much tonight in trying to keep my daughter entertained and satisfied well past her bedtime at a charity basketball game.  Well DONE!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
"I appreciated your products so much tonight in trying to keep my daughter entertained and satisfied well past her bedtime at a charity basketball game.  Well DONE!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Chewy Granola Bars
"I appreciated your products so much tonight in trying to keep my daughter entertained and satisfied well past her bedtime at a charity basketball game.  Well DONE!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Barnum's (Nabisco) Animal Crackers
"I appreciated your products so much tonight in trying to keep my daughter entertained and satisfied well past her bedtime at a charity basketball game.  Well DONE!  Thanks again, Karissa" 


Incoming: Newman's Own (4x $0.50/1 ), Red Baron ($1.00/1)


Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG