Saturday, February 6, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 6)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


WIPES!  I am sorry to have so many companies listed here, but with the discovery the benefits of killing germs tons of companies want a piece of the pie.  I mailed a lot of them:)


Outgoing: Kleenex Wipes
"Thanks for making such a great wipe.  The wipes have provided me with more comfort knowing that my family is less prone to germs.  I carry the wipes with me everywhere I go! Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Scott Brand Wipes
"Thanks for making such a great wipe.  The wipes have provided me with more comfort knowing that my family is less prone to germs.  I carry the wipes with me everywhere I go! Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Germ X Wipes
"Thanks for making such a great wipe.  The wipes have provided me with more comfort knowing that my family is less prone to germs.  I carry the wipes with me everywhere I go! Thanks again, Karissa"
"Thanks for making such a great wipe.  The wipes have provided me with more comfort knowing that my family is less prone to germs.  I carry the wipes with me everywhere I go! Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Lysol Wipes
"Thanks for making such a great wipe.  The wipes have provided me with more comfort knowing that my family is less prone to germs.  I carry the wipes with me everywhere I go! Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Clorox Wipes
"Thanks for making such a great wipe.  The wipes have provided me with more comfort knowing that my family is less prone to germs.  I carry the wipes with me everywhere I go! Thanks again, Karissa"

Incoming: FREE Scrubbing Bubbles (up to $4.00), SC Johnson Coupon Booklet, Musselman's 2x $.50/1 and 1x $1/1, Gold Bond Hand Sanitizer Sample

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG