Monday, February 8, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 8)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above.


Mmmmm, peanut butter! 


Outgoing: Adams
"I appreciate your great peanut butter!  I love the peace of mind that goes into making a great PB&J that not only tastes good, but is good for me and my family using your Natural peanut butter!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: JIF
"I appreciate your great peanut butter!  I love the peace of mind that goes into making a great PB&J that not only tastes good, but is good for me and my family!  Thanks again! A Choosy mom, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Peter Pan
"I appreciate your great peanut butter!  I love the peace of mind that goes into making a great PB&J that not only tastes good, but is good for me and my family!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Skippy
"I appreciate your great peanut butter!  I love the peace of mind that goes into making a great PB&J that not only tastes good, but is good for me and my family!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Smart Balance
"I appreciate your great peanut butter!  I love the peace of mind that goes into making a great PB&J that not only tastes good, but is good for me and my family!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
"I appreciate your great almond butter!  I love the peace of mind that goes into making a great AB&J that not only tastes good, but is good for me and my family!  Thanks again, Karissa" 

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)


Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG