Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 9)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above.


Today, we will mail for a very versatile product...sour cream.  
Outgoing: Darigold
"I appreciate your great sour cream!  It is such a versatile product, and I love using it with so many recipes!  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Daisy (email)
"I appreciate your great sour cream!  It is such a versatile product, and I love using it with so many recipes!  Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Tillamook
"I appreciate your great sour cream!  It is such a versatile product, and I love using it with so many recipes!  Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Land o' Lakes
"I appreciate your great sour cream!  It is such a versatile product, and I love using it with so many recipes!  Thanks again, Karissa"

Incoming: Refresh your Nest Coupon Booklet, Smuckers 2x $.55/1, Unilever Coupon Booklet, March issue All You Magazine

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG