Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog's Day Couponaholic (Feb 2)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 



So, apparently Phil saw his shadow today (see above), but don't let that get you down.  We are going to mail some "springy" companies today to counterbalance that scared little groundhog and encourage him to come out and play.  

Outgoing: Osborne International Seeds
"Thanks so much for selling such quality seeds, in which I know they will produce a great result!  I think gardens are also a great place to teach children many life lessons.  Thank you so much for being the "seed" to our lessons.  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Irish Eyes Garden Seeds
"Thanks so much for selling such quality seeds, in which I know they will produce a great result!  I think gardens are also a great place to teach children many life lessons.  Thank you so much for being the "seed" to our lessons.  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Filaree Farm Seeds
"Thanks so much for selling such quality seeds, in which I know they will produce a great result!  I think gardens are also a great place to teach children many life lessons.  Thank you so much for being the "seed" to our lessons.  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Victory Seeds (they say they donate to educational causes)
"Thanks so much for selling such quality seeds, in which I know they will produce a great result!  I think gardens are also a great place to teach children many life lessons.  Would you be willing to donate some seeds in order to teach my daughter and her pre-k friends the wonders of God's creation? Thank you so much for being the "seed" to our lessons.  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Park Seed
"Thanks so much for selling such quality seeds, in which I know they will produce a great result!  I think gardens are also a great place to teach children many life lessons.  Thank you so much for being the "seed" to our lessons.  Thanks again, Karissa" 
Outgoing: Johnny's Selected Seeds
"Thanks so much for selling such quality seeds, in which I know they will produce a great result!  I think gardens are also a great place to teach children many life lessons.  Thank you so much for being the "seed" to our lessons.  Thanks again, Karissa" 


Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background




1 comment:

  1. I just noticed that Safeway has the Wholly Guacamole b1g1 that would got fabulous with the free one we got the other day for sending the compliment. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG