Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hurry and Print...before they are gone!


There are some new Printable Coupons available, I have linked my favorite. You can double/triple dip at Safeway by using these eCoupons too.

Fiber One Muffins
$0.50/1 Printable Coupon
$0.50/1 eCoupon
$0.50/1 eCoupon
=$1.50/1

Nature Valley Nut Clusters
$1.00/1 Printable Coupon
$1.00/1 eCoupon
$1.00/1 eCoupon
=$3.00/1

Betty Crocker Warm Delights
$0.50/1 Printable Coupon
$0.50/1 eCoupon
$0.50/1 eCoupon
=$1.50/1

Pillsbury Toaster Strudels
$0.55/2 Printable Coupon
$0.55/2 eCoupon
=$1.10/2


Background

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy coming to your site and appreciate all the hard work you put in. I usually leave anon comments since I don't want to link over to my family blog. Anyway, I love the comment complain compliment also. I think that is fun to do. I have a request if it is possible... I always forget to right click on your links and open them in a new window and so I always have to come back to your blog. Would it be possible to have those automatically pop up in a new window? It would save me some frustration. If not, no worries!! Thanks!! Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that would be great- I hate to lose where I was on your page when the new one pops up.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG