Thursday, February 25, 2010

POPCHIPS!!!

I may now have a favorite snack!  Not only are POPCHIPS soooo good, but they are also an amazing company.  I am not being paid to advertise for them, I promise.  So, we emailed them in a Couponaholic's Daily on February 18th.  They sent an amazing gift package via FedEx today.  It contained: 6 different flavors of Popchips, a Popchip Clip, a coupon booklet with 2x FREE Popchips, 2x $1/1, and 2x BOGO Any Popchips, AND...a handwritten thank you note from them.  I am happy to post this to my great readers, and I encourage you to check out the link above to contact them yourself.  Check out the picture below.
Thanks Popchips!


Background

6 comments:

  1. THANKSS for the heads up on Popchips! I e-mailed them and almost immediately received an e-mail back requesting my address so they could "send a special care package to say thanks!!!!!!!!!!" What a fun company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did too! I got one back asking my favorite flavors! Pretty cool company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed too and they emailed back that they were sending some coupons and my next few bags would be on them. So cool! They are really yummy too. Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, they took care of you Karissa! Today in the mail I got a 2 coupons for free bags and another $1.00 coupon. Still, not bad. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I emailed as well and am excited to see what I will get in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing about this company! I emailed them and got a response very quickly. Today I got three coupons in the mail and a handwritten note - they really care about their customers!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG