Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS EDITION Couponaholic's Daily (Feb 7)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


WOW, great game huh?  After viewing some great commercials during the game, I think we should contact some of our favorites.  I will put three of my favorites up, but please comment and add your favorites. Of course, I am only contacting those companies, which have a product worth emailing for:)


Outgoing: Doritos

"I am a chipaholic, and I loved your Superbowl commercials!  I get really excited when I get a good deal on your small bags to take for lunch! Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Pop Secret

"Thanks for making such great popcorn.  I also loved your commercial during the Superbowl.  I love to pack this healthy snack for lunch! Thanks again, Karissa"
Outgoing: Snickers

"I have a "sweet tooth" and my favorite cure is a Snickers!  I love your candy bar (and I liked your Superbowl commercial too)! Thanks again, Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you had any other favorite commercials!  These were pretty good ones:) Oh, I guess the game was good too, ha!

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG