Thursday, February 18, 2010

SWAG TIP...



I love the sight of the picture above...it means I won SWAGBUCKS!  Because I love it so, I have done some research to figure out how to maximize my winning.  I am going to try to give some Swag-Tips on Thursdays when I have them, so you too can maximize your winnings going into Mega Swag Bucks Fridays!  If you aren't sure what I am talking about click here as I have a Step-by-Step Swagbucks Post.

Tip #1: Use Swagbucks.com for search at least 3 times a day.  They say the bucks are handed out at random, but some have found that they are handed out throughout the day every 4-6 hours or so.  Thus, if you just won a Swagbuck, don't bog the system down fabricating searches to win...it will waste your time.  The searches results are usually pretty good, because they use Google and Ask to power their searches.

Happy Thursday!

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG