Friday, February 12, 2010

Walgreens One Day Sale!

Transaction 1:
Boogie Wipes 2/$6.00
Huggies Wipes $2.79 x2
Sucker $0.25
-15% off Friends and Family Sale
-$2.00/1 Boogie Wipes Printable Coupon x2
-$1.00/1 Huggies Coupon from Safeway Coupon Booklet x2
-$1.00/1 Huggies Coupon from Walgreens Coupon insert (register will deduct $2.00)
=$1.84

Transaction 2:
Boogie Wipes 2/$6.00
Huggies Diapers $8.99
Venus Razor $8.99
Olay Quench Body Wash $8.99
2 Suckers $0.25 each
-15% off Friends and Family Sale
-$2.00/1 Boogie Wipes Printable Coupon x2
-$2.00/1 Huggies Coupon from Safeway Coupon Booklet
-$2.00/1 Venus Razor Coupon from 2/7 PG
-$8.99 FREE Olay Body Wash with any Venus Razor Purchase 2/7 PG
-$10.00 in RR
=$1.46, got back $4.00 RR and $3.00 RR

Transaction 3:
Huggies Diapers $8.99
-$2.00/1 Huggies Coupon from Safeway Coupon Booklet
-15% off Friends and Family Sale
-$4.00 RR from previous transaction
=$1.85, got back $3.00 RR

Background

6 comments:

  1. I was just there today and I was bummed..first I had the $3 RR from the last Huggies I purchased..I guess you cannot use it for Huggies again?? Then I had my 15% off and he said it would not ring up Only at the photo counter or cosmetics..grrr Anyway bought more Huggies and did not get another $3 RR back did get the Boggie wipes though..darn! Well you did good! So do you have them ring up 3 times when you are there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so upset too when I could not use the 15% off at the regular register! That was a bummer. But, I still got great deals there today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also caught off guard when I useed the $6 RR from the Mens Dove Body Wash in a second transaction for the same item. It allowed me to use it but the next $6 RR did not print.

    Still got some great deals through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karissa, I seriously need to go to the store with you to see this madness in person. Plus I really want to see how you keep all your stuff for your
    different transactions separated in your shopping cart;) Truly impressive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle,
    I didn't try to roll the Huggies RR because I was skeptic since it has never worked before. I actually always get rung up at the cosmetic counter, so I didn't have a problem with the 15% off coupon. They are always so much nicer at the cosmetic counter because they make commission. There is a couple ladies at the Division Walgreens that are super coupon friendly, one of them was working and did all the transactions in a row for me. She was even telling me she restocked the Huggies just for me :)

    Hydee,
    That is the hardest part with RR, you can't use them to pay for an item for the same company and get back another RR. Glad you got some great deals though. A tip I do is to write on the RR what I got it from so that I can remember when I go to spend it.

    Jayme,
    Separating is truly an art :) Would love for you to go with me sometime!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG