Monday, March 1, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 1)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


Welcome March!  Because it is Frozen Food month and many stores have deals on Frozen Foods, let's find some to contact.  I will try three four, and if readers could comment on a few more, we will be set.


Outgoing: Van de Kamp's (Fish Sticks, etc.)
"In honor of frozen food month, I just wanted to thank you for making my freezer taste so much better!  I appreciate the convenience of being able to pop in your great fish sticks, knowing that my family will appreciate dinner!  Thanks so much,  Karissa"
OutgoingOre-Ida (Fries, etc.)
"In honor of frozen food month, I just wanted to thank you for making my freezer taste so much better!  I appreciate the convenience of being able to pop in your fries (and more), knowing that my family will appreciate dinner!  Thanks so much,  Karissa"
"In honor of frozen food month, I just wanted to thank you for making my freezer taste so much better!  I appreciate the convenience of being able to pop in your pierogies, knowing that my family will appreciate dinner!  Thanks so much,  Karissa"
"In honor of frozen food month, I just wanted to thank you for making my freezer taste so much better!  I appreciate the convenience of being able to pop in your meatballs, knowing that my family will appreciate dinner!  Thanks so much,  Karissa"

Incoming:  Kashi 4x $1.50/1 Heart to Heart and 2x $1/1 Any Kashi product, Iams: One FREE Dogfood (can) and One FREE Catfood (can), Dannon FREE Any 4 pack or 6 pack, 2x $.50/1 Dannon




Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG