Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 10)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

Like I said in an earlier post, I am on a mini vacation.  I have failed my readers by falling behind on the "Couponaholic's Daily" posts:( However, here are a couple of great companies to contact...

Outgoing: Brother's All Natural
"My entire family loves ALL of your products!  My daughter especially loves your fruit crisps.  Thanks so much for making healthy food that also tastes good!  It is so convenient to have great food ready to eat!  Thanks again,  Karissa"

Outgoing: Snikiddy Snacks (check out an earlier post on Snikiddy for a coupon)
"My entire family loves ALL of your products!  My daughter especially loves your ketchup fries!!!  Thanks so much for making healthy food that also tastes good!  Thanks again,  Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

1 comment:

  1. Last week was the first time I actually sat down and emailed some companies and so far I've received coupons from ... Heinz Ketchup, Popchips, and Mrs.Ts Pierogies!! Im going to do 10 a week and see what I come up with. Do you recommend any that ALWAYS send out Qs?

    ReplyDelete

SWAG