Thursday, March 18, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 18)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

More "snacks."


Outgoing: Mauna Loa
"Thank you for making such a great product that I can take back with me when we get back from Hawaii!!  My friends and family love getting Mauna Loa...it is tradition. Thanks again!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Slim Jim (ConAgra Foods)
"Thanks so much for making healthy snacks for me and my family.  It is so nice to know that they can snack on something good and good for them all at the same time. Thanks again!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Wonderful Pistachios (email 'em)
"Thanks so much for making healthy snacks for me and my family.  It is so nice to know that they can snack on something good and good for them all at the same time. Thanks again!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Pemmican Beef Jerky (email 'em)
"Thanks so much for making healthy snacks for me and my family.  It is so nice to know that they can snack on something good and good for them all at the same time. Thanks again!  Karissa"
"Thanks so much for making healthy snacks for me and my family.  It is so nice to know that they can snack on something good and good for them all at the same time.  Also, my husband LOVES your Buffalo Chicken Nuggets...haha.  Thanks again!  Karissa"

Incoming: Ole Sample, Burt's Bees toothepaste sample, Uniball Pen, Pampers Cruisers sample, Procter and Gamble Coupon Booklet, FREE Batter Blaster (they are awesome! Great product too!)

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG