Saturday, March 20, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 20)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

Scents...I am not hinting at anything!


Outgoing: Renuzit (GREAT COUPONS!)
"Thank you for making such great scents!  I appreciate cleaning my house and putting the final touch with your great variety of scents before guests arrive. Thanks again!  Karissa"
OutgoingGlade
"Thank you for making such great scents!  I appreciate cleaning my house and putting the final touch with your great variety of scents before guests arrive. Thanks again!  Karissa"
OutgoingFebreze
"Thank you for making such great scents!  I appreciate cleaning my house and putting the final touch with your great variety of scents before guests arrive. Thanks again!  Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG