Monday, March 22, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 22)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

A few breakfast[ish] items:) This one serves for yesterday too...there are plenty of companies to email.



Outgoing: Mott's Fruit Bites
"Your products make breakfast so easy and still healthy!  Thanks so much for making something that my family and I can rely on.  Karissa"
OutgoingKashi Cereal Bars
"Your products make breakfast so easy and still healthy!  Thanks so much for making something that my family and I can rely on.  Karissa"
OutgoingThomas English Muffins
"Your products make breakfast so easy and still healthy!  Thanks so much for making something that my family and I can rely on.  Karissa"
OutgoingLender's Bagels
"Your products make breakfast so easy and still healthy!  Thanks so much for making something that my family and I can rely on.  Karissa"
OutgoingKellogg's Nutri-Grain Bars
"Your products make breakfast so easy and still healthy!  Thanks so much for making something that my family and I can rely on.  Karissa"
Outgoing: Nabisco Fig Newtons
"Your products make breakfast so easy and still healthy!  Thanks so much for making something that my family and I can rely on.  Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG