Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 23)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

Jerky...mmmmm:) 



Outgoing: Pemmican Beef Jerky (email)
"With baseball season just arriving, I just wanted to let you know that jerky is king around here.  I would rather eat jerky than chew seeds anyday...less messy too!  I love that it is healthy and tastes GREAT! Thanks again!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Jack Links Buffalo Nuggets (my husband loves these!)
"With baseball season just arriving, I just wanted to let you know that jerky is king around here.  I would rather eat jerky than chew seeds anyday...less messy too!  I love that it is healthy and tastes GREAT! Thanks again!  Karissa"
"With baseball season just arriving, I just wanted to let you know that jerky is king around here.  I would rather "snap it to a Slim Jim" than chew seeds anyday...less messy too!  I love that it is healthy and tastes GREAT! Thanks again!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Oberto (email)
"O Boy! With baseball season just arriving, I just wanted to let you know that jerky is king around here.  I would rather eat jerky than chew seeds anyday...less messy too!  I love that it is healthy and tastes GREAT! Thanks again!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Jim Beam Jerky
"With baseball season just arriving, I just wanted to let you know that jerky is king around here.  I would rather eat jerky than chew seeds anyday...less messy too!  I love that it is healthy and tastes GREAT! Thanks again!  Karissa"




Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG