Thursday, March 25, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 25)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

Spring means bulbs...well, actually, I am talking about lightbulbs:)  I just recently scored some great lightbulbs at Target.  Check it out here.



Outgoing: GE Reveal Lightbulbs
"Thanks for lightening up my home...really.  I also appreciate how long your bulbs last.  Thanks so much for such a great product!   Karissa"

"Thanks for lightening up my home...really.  I also appreciate how long your bulbs last.  Thanks so much for such a great product!   Karissa"


Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG