Sunday, March 28, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 28)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3

If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


I am still stuck on the sweet tooth idea...so, we will contact a couple of tapioca companies:)


Outgoing: Kozy Shack
"As a person who always has a sweet tooth, I want to thank your company for providing such a tasty treat at the end of my meals.  I also really appreciate that you have healthier choices to offer me and my family. I don't always make great choices with my "sweet tooth," so I appreciate the options.  My husband loves your tapioca!  Thanks again, Karissa"

Outgoing: Kraft "Minute Tapioca"
"As a person who always has a sweet tooth, I want to thank your company for providing such tasty treats at the end of my meals, especially your minute tapioca!  My husband loves coming home to a fresh triple batch of Minute Tapioca:).  Thanks again, Karissa"

Incoming: FREE pack of Goody hair bands!  Thanks Goody! 

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG