Monday, March 29, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 29)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3

If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 


I am trying to drink more water, and I don't really like the taste of water...problem.  So, I add flavor to my water.  Please comment if you have any great ideas. 
 Outgoing: True Lemon (email)
"I am trying to drink more water, and I don't really like the taste of water.  Thanks so much for making such a great product that really doesn't flavor my water too much for just enough so I enjoy drinking it:) Thanks again, Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

2 comments:

  1. I dont know if this helps you, but my mom used to be a soda-aholic and she went on weight watchers a few years back. She never did like drinking water until she found the flavored sparkling water. She usually picks it up at walmart or kmart. Might be something to try if you really need the extra kick in your water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm the same wayabout water. i love crystal light (usually i buy the generic brand at walmart). if i go to a restaurant i always order water with lemon. -Darci

    ReplyDelete

SWAG