Friday, March 5, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 5)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 
Some essentials today...


Outgoing: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
"I use Arm & Hammer for soooo much!  Thanks for providing me with a great cleaner, deodorizer, and of course, a baking soda!  I appreciate your consistency.   Thanks again,  Karissa"

Outgoing: Crisco Canola Oil
"I was really happy to see that not only does Crisco make the greatest shortening, it also makes a great canola oil.  Thank you so much for making quality products for me and my family!  Thanks again,  Karissa"
Outgoing: Wesson Canola Oil
"Wesson has been in my pantry for years, and I use it for so many things!  Thanks for being consistent and for making quality products for me and my family!  Thanks again,  Karissa"

Incoming:  Any Holland House Vinegar FREE, $1/1 Nakano Rice Vinegar, $1/1 Boogie Wipes x2, $.55/1 Any Dream (Soy) Beverage x3, $.50/1 Any Peter Pan Product.

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)





Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG