Saturday, March 6, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 6)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 
Some randoms today...


Outgoing: Good Sense Pizazz Salad Toppers
"I use your salad toppers on everything!  I find myself eating straight out of the bag.   Thanks so much for a great product,  Karissa"
Outgoing: Fruit2Day (Hero White Wave Fruit/Juice)
"Your products have allowed me to "sneak" fruit into my husband's diet!  He LOVES everything you make (especially the Fruit Bits)! Thanks so much,  Karissa"

Incoming:  Pregnancy Diary (from a long time ago!), Kashi (1 FREE Heart to Heart, and 3x $1.50/1 Heart to Heart, Heart to Heart Sample), $1/1 Rosina, 1 FREE Heluva Good! Product (up to $4.99).

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)







Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG