Sunday, March 7, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (March 7)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 
Going ORGANIC today...


Outgoing: Amy's Kitchen
"My entire family loves ALL of your products!  Thanks so much for making healthy food that also tastes good!  It is so convenient to have great food ready to eat!  Thanks again,  Karissa"
Outgoing: Earthbound Farms
"My entire family loves ALL of your products!  Thanks so much for making healthy food that also tastes good!  It is so convenient to have great food ready to eat!  Thanks again,  Karissa"
Outgoing: Boca Foods
"My entire family loves ALL of your products!  Thanks so much for making healthy food that also tastes good!  It is so convenient to have great food ready to eat!  Thanks again,  Karissa"
Outgoing: Cascadian Farms
"My entire family loves ALL of your products!  Thanks so much for making healthy food that also tastes good!  It is so convenient to have great food ready to eat!  Thanks again,  Karissa"
Incoming: Don't be silly...they don't deliver mail on Sundays.

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)

Background

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I linked to you on a post I just wrote on my blog. I hope you don't mind!

    Easy Coupon Finds

    ReplyDelete

SWAG