Monday, March 15, 2010

FREE Juice!


I did a run today with Albertsons Twice the Value Coupons to stock up on FREE juice. My daughter loves juice, especially juice boxes!

Transaction 1:
V8 Splash $2.00 x3
-$1.00/1 V8 Printable Coupon x3
-$1.00 Albertsons "Doubler" Coupon x3
=FREE

Transaction 2:
V8 Splash $2.00
Tree Top Juice Boxes $1.00 x4
-$1.00/1 V8 Printable Coupon
-$1.00/2 Tree Top Printable Coupon x2 (click the box, will automatically print)
-$1.00 Albertsons "Doubler" Coupon x3
=FREE

Transaction 3:
Tree Top Juice Boxes $1.00 x6
-$1.00/2 Tree Top Printable Coupon x3
-$1.00 Albertsons "Doubler" Coupon x3
=FREE

Transaction 4:
Tree Top Juice Boxes $1.00 x6
Tillamook Cheese $5.99
-$1.00/2 Tree Top Printable Coupon x3
-$1.00 Albertsons "Doubler" Coupon x3
-$2.00 Tillamook Coupon from Albertsons ad
=$3.99

Background

8 comments:

  1. I wish I had more doublers!!! I am happy that you have free juice for Maddy's boyfriend though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only see V-8 fusion coupon is that what you used? And if so what Albies did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm new to this. So what is a doubler coupon at Albertson? I thought they only double anything less than 50 cents. How do you double a $1.00 coupon? THanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I've been couponing since September and loving it. It is very addicting. I started blogging about it back then and stopped for a while because I didn't have the time, but now I have recently begun again. I so appreciate the community out there who help each other find deals. Happy to have found yours and subscribed via email and facebook. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! So you were able to use the V8 V-Fusion coupon for V8 Splash? If so, that's amazing! I hope my Albertsons goes for it when I attempt it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoDee,
    I used the V8 fusion coupon for the splash. I didn't really realize the difference actually. They took my coupon without any problems at the Wandermere Albertsons.

    Anon,
    Albertsons has "Twice the Value" coupons or "Doublers". They will double the value of a manufacturer coupon up to $1.00. These "Doubler" coupons came in the Sunday ad and should also be in the Wednesday ad too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karissa,
    Why did you split it into so many transactions?
    My Albertsons is about 25 minutes one way so I want to make sure it's worth the drive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs Filley she split it into two transactions because you can only use 3 doublers per transaction. Most Albertsons will let you do two separate transactions at one time. hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete

SWAG