Sunday, March 28, 2010

FREE Scrubbing Bubbles!

Ok, I know that it seems like I am always buying cleaning products...I actually really am. I LOVE cleaning products. I am a very "Type A" person and love to clean. I actually feel bad for my 20 mo. old daughter sometimes because one of her favorite things to say is "Pick up, Pick up". Some things I have to do on a daily basis: make my bed, wipe my counters with disinfectant cleaner, wash the dishes (I could never leave a dish in the sink!), laundry...the list goes on. I have the hardest time letting it go. Maybe one day I will not be so OCD. I really can't wait until we finish the basement so our daughter can have a play room so that she can play with her toys and leave them out :) Thoughts???

Scenario at Safeway:
Scrubbing Bubbles $1.99 when you buy 4
-$2.00/2 Peelie Coupons x2 (found on some of the products) or
-$0.75/1 Coupon 3/21 SS (thanks Joelle!) x4
=$3.96, get back $4.00 Catalina


Scrubbing Bubbles $1.99 when you buy 4
-$2.00/2 Peelie Coupons x2 
-$4.00 Catalinaa
=FREE, get back another $4.00 Catalina

Background

2 comments:

  1. I can relate, trust me!! My mind is never at ease until my morning "chores" are done:) My OCD is in high gear with all this spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now submit these for the SC Johnson $5 rebate.
    http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:E9EOPJgB4AQJ:www.scjohnson.com/Files/afc-rebate-form.pdf%3Futm_source%3Ddirect%26utm_medium%3Doffline%26utm_campaign%3D2009-10-value-tag-DIRECT+sc+johnson+rebate&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShcUIOg6fZBIoKheMJOnsZkiRFeX1BnVSj-OJIo3c1JZ5Q5NzBo0zsJeJcMLGtTlHQNW3ti2Cglh8fOFRR_uEgDbOfY23tdemiqLlG2y_bBPgeSDeBFMsU6WI-dAci2BGruGiaS&sig=AHIEtbSOaFT-3V_hQmmOyty1Z-wkyu_Dng

    ReplyDelete

SWAG