Wednesday, March 3, 2010

*HoT* Michael Angelo's Deal at Safeway!

Transaction 1:
Michael Angelo's Family Size Lasagna $6.99 x2
Michael Angelo's Family Size Chicken Parmesan $6.99 x2
-Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Michael Angelo's Printable Coupon x2
-$1.00/1 Peelie Coupon found on product x2
-$10.00 Catalina from previous transaction (Weight Watcher frozen meals "Chill" Promo)
=$1.98, got back another $10.00 Catalina


Transaction 2:
Michael Angelo's Single Serve Lasagna $2.99 x4
Michael Angelo's Single Serve Baked Ziti $2.99 x4
Green Giant Boxed Frozen Vegetables $1.69 x3
-$0.50/2 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
-$0.50/2 eCoupon
-$0.60/3 Coupon from recent insert
-Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Michael Angelo's Printable Coupon x4
-$10.00 Catalina from Transaction 1
=$4.93, got back another $10.00 Catalina

To get the Michael Angelo's Coupon you will need to register and then watch one of the six videos. Each video has a couple questions to answer. You will get a Printable Coupon via email. I signed up under myself and my husband. The first time I got a BOGO family size Coupon, the second time I got a BOGO single serve size Coupon. The Coupons are in pdf format.


Background

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering, I printed out a few coupons (the only option I got was the single serve) and they all have the same serial code / or upc code... do you know if they were all the same on yours?

    Thanks for the tips! Carrie / krafty119@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    They all have the same number because they are a pdf, it is from the companies website. I haved used them without any problems. The numbers were all the same on the Coupons I used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information!!! and the great way to save money! :) Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG