Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm BACK! (Link-up so I can catch up)


It's been a whirlwind week. We went to Seattle for several days; we shopped, ate great food, and spent time with family. Then I had a baby shower for my sister-in-law Maile on Saturday and celebrated St. Patty's Day, my brother's birthday, then back to work today. Whew...I am exhausted but ready to get back at it. I did do one quick run to Safeway in-between to snag some of the great deals. Really, do you think I could go a whole week without Couponing? With being so busy, I was so excited to get this Busy Mom's Bible FREE in the mail while I was gone, what an amazing Freebie! It has some great "1 minute reads."  Here are some links to my favorite weekly match-ups:

.:Walgreens:.

.:Albertsons:.

.:Safeway:.

.:Rite Aid:.

.:Target:.

Be sure to look for Couponaholic's Daily's to start up and full speed ahead come Tuesday (after I am done working for the week)!

Did you snag any great deals while I was gone? Link-up or leave a comment.  This will help me catch up and expose some of my readers to the awesome blogs out there:


Background

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I missed your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ALL missed you! I am not sure anyone will link up, because you are the one we read! Haha...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an awesome freebie! I would love that little Bible! :-) Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG