Thursday, March 4, 2010

Need the Perfect Gift?


I love Leap Frog and my daughter Maddie loves Leap Frog! We have the Fridge Farm and the Alphabet Fridge toy. Maddie doesn't know it but she will be getting the Tag Reader Jr and some books in her Easter basket. I love them especially because they are so educational! There are some new Printable Coupons available, check out below...

$2.00/1 Tag Jr Book
$3.00/1 Tag Book
$5.00/1 Fridge Learning Toy **I highly recommend!**

Scenario at Target:
Easter Tag Jr Book $4.99
Any Tag Jr Book $9.99 x3
-$5.00/$30.00 Tag Purchase Target Printable Coupon
-$2.00/1 Tag Jr Book Printable Coupon x4
=$5.49 for each book


Go here and register with Leap Frog, by doing so they will send you a FREE Tag Jr ABC Animal Orchestra Book. I did this and got the book, it is very cute with great pictures!

Thanks, Hip 2 Save!

Background

1 comment:

  1. I actually just got a Tag JR for my daughter. She LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG