Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time to Stock Up...

Transaction 1:
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1.00 x5
=$5.00, get back $3.50 Catalina
=$0.30 each

Silk Soy Milk $2.99
-$1.00/1 Coupon 2/21 SS x3
-$1.00 Albertsons Twice the Value Coupon x3

I used a $5.00 Catalina from the "Chill" promo that I had gotten previously.
Paid $2.97 OOP, got back $3.50 Catalina

Transaction 2:
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups $1.00 x4
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1.00
-$0.50/2 Printable Coupon x2
-$3.50 Catalina from previous transaction
=$0.50 OOP, got back another $3.50 Catalina

You can "Roll" Transaction 2 as many times as you want.
Remember to place a special order with the Manager if you want a large quantity.
Also, if your store is out of product remember to get a Raincheck for a quantity of 5.


Background

3 comments:

  1. Karissa,
    What are you gonna use your 3.50 catalina on from the fruit snacks. I rolled mine a couple of times, like you and I don't know what to use it on before the expire date of Mar.17. Ideas would be great of what to use this towards. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm sorta new to this and I was just wondering if you could explain what the Albertsons Twice the Value coupon is?Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie,
    I am going to use my $3.50 Catalina on the "Chill" Promotion. I am going to buy 10 of the Old Orchard frozen juices which are $1.29, then you get a $10 Catalina when you buy 10. See the albertsons post for a printable coupon for Old Orchard. It ends up being a moneymaker!

    Natalie,
    Albertsons Twice the Value Coupons double the value of a manufacturer coupon up to a $1.00 value. 3 of them came in the Sunday paper, you can use 3 per transaction.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG