Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Toys R' Us Run...

Transaction 1:
Connect 4 $8.99
Battleship $8.99
Operation $8.99
=$26.97 (qualifies for a FREE $5.00 Toys R' Us Giftcard)
-$5.00/1 Operation Printable Coupon
-$4.00/1 Connect 4 Printable Coupon
-$4.00/1 Battleship Printable Coupon
=$13.97, get $5.00 Toys R' Us Giftcard
Submit for $3.00 Rebate for each game
=3 FREE games!


Transaction 2:
Elefun Game $12.99
Gator Golf Game $12.99
Buy 2 Plush Animals ($9.95 value) FREE with above purchases
=$25.98 (qualifies for a FREE $5.00 Toys R' Us Giftcard)
-$5.00/1 Elefun Printable Coupon
-$5.00/1 Gator Golf Printable Coupon
=$15.98, get $5.00 Toys R' Us Giftcard
Submit for $3.00 Rebate for each game
=$2.49 for each game and 2 FREE Plush animals!

I was really bummed when I first got to Toys R' Us this morning. I set my alarm and woke up early because I was so excited about the My Little Ponies being BOGO and using my BOGO Coupon to get some for FREE. When I got to the store they were OUT! I asked an employee and he said they were sold out yesterday...they didn't have any for BIG 1 day sale today. Seriously what kind of 1 day sale is it when the store doesn't have any before the sale even starts? Oh well, I moved on to the Hasbro games. Of course they were out of Battleship and Gator Golf, but wait...I looked up (best tip when the store is "SOLD OUT"). On top of the shelves where they keep backstock inventory they had Gator Golf and Battleship. Pretty excited about the deals I did get, but I wish that when Toys R' Us has it's next 1 day sale they will actually have the product on the day of the sale.

Background

1 comment:

  1. I don't see any coupons for any of the games. I just see the toy ones. Are all the prints gone?

    ReplyDelete

SWAG