Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Trip to Safeway...

Safeway has me hook, line, and sinker this week...
I really feel like I hear about a new deal every day at Safeway. Here is a breakdown of a quick stop I made today.

Green Giant boxed frozen veggies $1.67 x3
-$1.00/1 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
-$0.50/1 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
-$1.00/3 Coupon from Box Tops 4 Education Booklet
=$0.34 each

Delimex Taquitos $9.99
-$3.00/1 Safeway in-ad Coupon
-$3.00/1 eCoupon
-$2.00/1 Blinkie Coupon found at Safeway in March (haven't seen recently)
=$1.99

Go-Gurt $2.50 x2
-$1.25 (50% off 1 box for close expiration) **remember, these freeze well too**
-$0.80/2 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
-$1.00/2 Coupon from Pillsbury Coupon Booklet
=$0.58 each

Smart Balance Sour Cream $1.25 overstock markdown price
-$0.63 (50% off for close expiration)
-$0.70/1 Coupon from recent insert
=$0.07 Moneymaker!

Green Giant Veggies $0.79 x3
-$1.00/1 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
=$0.12 each

Bisquick $2.99
-$0.75/1 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
-$0.60/1 eCoupon (had 2 loaded)
=$0.29

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean Spray $6.99
Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean Refill $3.49
-$5.00/1 Coupon 4/11 SS
-$3.49 FREE Refill when you buy Extend a Clean Spray Printable Coupon
=$2.99, get back $6.00 in Catalina's
(Thanks, Michele!)

After figuring in the Catalina's I spent $0.74! Pretty happy since the 60 pack of Taquitos are $9.99 regularly just by themselves :)

Background

9 comments:

  1. If I have 2 scrubbing bubbles $5 off and 2 free refills, should I do separate transactions or just one to get the most out of the cats?

    And is there a deal on the Windex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do a scrubbing bubbles and a refill in each transaction. You will get $6 in cats.

    The windex deal is buy 4 for $1.99, then use 4 $1.00 cats. My cat didn't print but I called the cat co and they are sending me one via mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should probably buy some more cleaner. i need to come shopping a your house:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, you got Go-Gurts! I'm jealous! My kids love those. Have you tried putting them in the freezer? That is the best way that my kids love those. I have been trying to watch for markdowns on those, but I haven't been lucky enough to catch them. You go girl! Way to go! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a FYI remember that scrubbing bubbles is a sc johnson product you could use it towards the $5 rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Karissa,

    Can I get a email address for you?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did 2 of the scrubbling bubbles deals in one transaction and I got $12.00 in cats back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joelle,

    My email address is couponaholic @ hotmail dot com

    Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOt it - thanks! I hope you can make it to our little get together! I know these gals would love to meet you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

SWAG