Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cheap VEGGIES at Albertsons...

I couldn't be happier that I traded my father-in-law our outside fridge for his stand-up freezer. I am so thankful to have it, especially after all the CHEAP frozen foods this March! I stocked up on some frozen veggies today because they are so easy to add to dinner.

Birds Eye Frozen Veggies $1.00 (Great sale price!) x12
-$0.35/1 Birds Eye Coupon 3/21 SS
=$0.65 each

Green Giant Boxed Frozen Veggies $1.00 x3
-$1.00/3 Coupon Eat Better America Coupon Booklet from here
=$0.67 each

Trident Gum $1.00 x5
-$0.75/1 Coupon from recent insert x5
=$0.25 each

I used a $5.00 Catalina from the Kraft promo last week and paid $6.20 OOP to stock up on veggies. This is a stock up price for me on frozen veggies, it is so nice to have them easily available for a quick dinner or to pack in my lunch for work!

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG