Monday, April 5, 2010

CLEAN Couponaholic's Daily (April 5)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3
If you have missed any previous Couponaholic's Daily posts, click on the button above. 

Clean it up!  With the change of weather, there is always a bit of sickness going around.  Be sure to wash your hands...or use an antibacterial:)  There are a ton of brands of these now, but these are two of my favs!  If you have a fav, leave us a comment and/or contact info for them.


OutgoingGerm X Hand Sanitizer (email)
"I just wanted to drop you a quick thank you for making your hand sanitizer.  As a nurse, I really see the importance of keeping germs away and I trust you to help keep my family healthy:) Thanks again, Karissa"

OutgoingPurell
"I just wanted to drop you a quick thank you for making your hand sanitizer.  As a nurse, I really see the importance of keeping germs away and I trust you to help keep my family healthy:) Thanks again, Karissa"

Incoming: FREE Softscrub Kitchen All-in-One (Softscrub Captain), Puffs to Go Sample AND 1x$1/1, and 5x $.50/1 Puffs Coupons, 2x $1/1 Wonderful Pistachios

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  This is a lot of fun to do together:)
Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWAG