Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Couponaholic's Daily (April 13)...

CouponahoilcsDailyC3

Let's get some more FREE Spaghetti! If you have missed any previous daily CCC posts, click on the button above.

Outgoing: Bertolli (spaghetti sauce)
Email: "I just wanted to thank you so much for providing my family with such great products. Spaghetti is a family favorite dinner and Bertolli sauce is the best. My 2 year old daughter is always asking for more. Thanks so much!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Ronzoni (pasta noodles)
Email: "I just wanted to thank you so much for providing my family with such great products. Spaghetti is a family favorite dinner and it wouldn't be the same without Ronzoni Smart Taste noodles. I love them because I feel like I am giving my family a healthy option too. My whole family likes the Smart Taste noodles.  Thanks so much!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Lindsay Olives (black olives)
Email: "I just wanted to thank you so much for providing my family with such great products. Spaghetti is a family favorite dinner and it wouldn't be the same without Lindsay olives. They have such great flavor and are the best brand out there. Thanks so much!  Karissa"
Outgoing: Sara Lee (Jimmy Dean sausage)
Email: "I just wanted to thank you so much for providing my family with such great products. Spaghetti is a family favorite dinner and it wouldn't be the same without Jimmy Dean sausage. The sausage adds so much flavor, the husband loves it. Thanks so much!  Karissa"

Be sure to comment if you have had any luck with or know of a good company we should contact!  As you will see in your mailbox soon...this is well worth it and a lot of fun!

Background

2 comments:

  1. Sunny D sent me a coupon for a free product up to $4.00. It tooks a couple months though, but it was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finally got it Christy!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG